With the increase in incidents of personal information getting hacked every day, it has become very crucial to save your confidential data. For this you need to keep your system updated with the latest antivirus software to get complete protection from the malicious threats. Webroot antivirus does the same for you. It acts as a powerful tool to provide ultimate security to your system from all the worms, Trojans, viruses, malware, spyware etc. One of the most promising antiviruses with its advanced security features cannot be ignored.
|Call Now Our Toll-Free Number: |
Normally Webroot works fine except when you might encounter errors like 102 which can arise due to incomplete installation or registration of the software. To get help against such issues, you can avail the technical support at Webroot Customer Support Number.
When you face error-102 on Webroot antivirus, you can opt for the re-installation of the software in order to fix this issue. Following are the steps which can help you out to fix this error:
- To fix the error 102, you can uninstall the software and reinstall the latest version of the software from the official Webroot website. Before re-installing the software, make sure you have completely removed all the files related to the software. Download it again and then follow the given instructions to install it.
- If it doesn’t help, you can reset the password for your account. To reset the password:
1. Open the Webroot software.
2. Enter your email id and password to login into your account.
3. If you get the error message 102, then click ‘forget your password’ to reset the password.
4. Follow the link sent to your email id to reset your password and set a new password for your account.
5. Now login again into your account to check if the error message has disappeared.
- Try registering again for the Webroot antivirus. For this:
1. Go the official website https://www.webroot.com/us/en/home of Webroot antivirus.
2. Click on the option ‘Create account’ to re-register for Webroot.
3. Enter all the valid information and then click on ‘Register now’ to complete the registration.
4. After registering for Webroot, login to your account to check if the error has been resolved.
Any of the above methods can be applied to get rid of this error. It is also possible that you may still encounter this error. Such errors require the technical involvement of an expert who can solve this issue taking minimal time.
For any further support related to this error or any other issue with Webroot, you can use the Webroot Support Number and ask for the help. No need to search for a different support for Webroot as we deal in all the issues related to this software. The technicians are expert in handling all the issues with this antivirus and hence you will be provided with an only genuine solution. Get unlimited support for the installation, un-installation, registration or configuration of the product from our certified professionals.
Read Also This Blog: http://antivirus-support-number.over-blog.com/webroot-support-number