Webroot Secure Anywhere is leading the race of best anti-virus of the time. It has set a very new trend in the industry, by offering the most platform-wide security suite. From your desktop to Android devices, it can be used seamlessly on every device.
Webroot is a very useful product to secure your devices from several infections, but the errors do not spare the anti-virus itself.
One of the most common error with Webroot is Error code 10. It is the most reported issues of the time. So, here we are discussing the common causes, symptoms, and solution for the error 10 of Webroot antivirus. Webroot Support Number is one of the effective solutions which help you reach the experts.
- The sudden crashes of your operating system.
- The program freezes suddenly.
- You can see the message “Webroot Error 10” on the screen.
- The OS works in a sluggish or very slow manner.
- It freezes your computer at regular intervals.
Causes of error 10:
- The corrupt of partial installation of Webroot antivirus.
- The corrupted OS registry due to any change such as install or uninstall Webroot Secure Anywhere.
- Any known or unknown infection on your device.
- The other programs are interrupting in the webroot security suite’s registry. Sometimes the sudden deletion of important files of Webroot cab causes the Error 10.
The most effective solutions:
Repair the registry:
- Hit the Start button.
- Now enter Command in the search bar
- Long press Ctrl+shift and hit Enter.
- Now click on Yes to permission dialogue box.
- You can see the black box with the blinking cursor.
- Type the ‘regedit” and click “Enter”.
- Now search for the error 10 related keys in the Registry editor.
- Tap on Yes.
- Search for File menu and click on Export.
- Now you need to locate for the save location for the backup registry file for Webroot Secure Anywhere.
- Now name the backup file for your Webroot Secure anywhere backup in the file name box.
- Select the “selected branch” in the box of Export range.
- Click Save to proceed.
- The file will be saved with the .reg file extension.
- This way the backup registry entry for Webroot Secure anywhere is saved.
Scan Your PC:
Make sure your system is free from all sort of infections such as antivirus, malware, virus and more. The Error 10 can occur due to the unknown threat on your system which needs to be clear immediately. The infection can damage, corrupt or delete the important registry files on your devices, so run a scan to remove the virus is there is any.
Clear the junk from your device:
- Go to Start menu.
- Use the search box and type command in the box.
- Now hold the Ctrl+Shift key and Enter.
- You can see a permission box.
- Click Yes.
- Type “clean mgr” and hit Enter.
- Let the disk cleanup work, calculate the space can be clean.
- Remove all the temporary files.
- Check for the boxes you want to clean the boxes and click Ok.
If you want, you can use the Webroot Help Number to reach the experts. You can get help from the expert by dialing the toll-free numbers.